Links to Recommended Resources
- Rotarians Against Malaria Australia | volunteer group who are passionate about eliminating malaria in our partner countries. RAM is an Australian registered charity, and we’re part of the Rotary Australia World Community Service.
- Malaria Partners International | group of Rotary members committed to inspiring a broad international Rotarian campaign for global elimination of malaria.
- RBM | global platform for coordinated action against malaria. It mobilizes for action and resources and forges consensus among partners. The Partnership brings together +500 partners, incl. malaria endemic countries, their bilateral & multilateral development partners, private sector, nongovernmental & community-based organizations, foundations, research & academic institutions.
- President’s Malaria Initiative | the U.S. government’s largest program leading the fight against malaria. Since 2006, together with its partners, PMI has saved millions of lives–most of them pregnant women and young children–and contributed to substantial gains in education, productivity, and economic development.
- Malaria World | Malaria World is the world’s free global knowledge and information service for malaria professionals with 11.000 members from 140 countries. Sign-up today for the MW newsletter LINK