Who are ambassadors?
The RAM-GLOBAL Rotary Action Group Ambassadors are a group of knowledgeable members who provide support and promotion of the goals of our Rotary Action Group and The Rotary Foundation.
The Ambassador Program aspires to engage a Rotarian in each Rotary District to serve as a resource to other Rotarians, District Rotary leadership and to other senior leaders across their District.
Ambassadors serve to support RAM-Global programs at the club level, and at the community, regional and/or national level.
ambassadors Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serve District leadership in increasing awareness about malaria programs
- Provide technical and/or logistical support, or refer to the appropriate professional
- Recruit and engage RAG members
- Develop partnerships with allied organizations and cross fertilize with other Rotary Action Groups (RAGs)
- Work with District leaders to develop annual goals
- Present to Rotary Clubs, Rotaractors Clubs, and/or District and Zone events
- Work with Clubs on grants/programs
- Submit reports, photos to Ambassador Committee
how to become an ambassador?
Fill out the form below to contact your Regional Representative.