Donating to RAM-Global
RAM-Global encourages support of and directly supports many grants at any given time. To give you an idea of where your generous donations will help in the fight to bring malaria to ZERO:
- $500 Trains/equips/refreshes training of Community Health Workers.
- $250 sponsors a microscope- 20-32 scopes per training, several each year.
- Mosquito nets are $3-4 each ( delivered) We give by the 100’s and thousands to fill gaps left by mass campaigns.
Our next large grant coming up is for Lindi, Tanzania, with a goal of 33,500 nets!
Where & How To Give to Rotarian Malaria Projects
You can donate to a specific project, grant or to our action group RAM-Global. It may depend on what country you are donating from, if you want a tax deduction or Rotary Foundation Points. To donate to specific grants be sure to use TRF Form 123 and have the grant name and number.
Donors from many countries means we have several places to donate. Please contact us at info@RAM-Global.org for information for donations to the Germany Rotary Deutschland account, Australian RAWCS Foundation, or other local accounts (Canada, Europe and Asia).
1. A donation to The Rotary Foundation (TRF)
Please use Form 123 to process a donation and get Foundation credit.
- Credit card: payments can be made using Form 123 and emailing it to email@example.com. Contributions can also be made by phone 1-866-9ROTARY (1-866-976-8279)
- Checks: made payable to The Rotary Foundation. Be sure on the memo and cover letter to put Attention Fund #731 RAM-Global DAF for our Donor Advised Fund account.
For US$ mail check to:
The Rotary Foundation
14280 Collections Center Drive, Chicago, IL 60693.
For Canadian $ mail check to:
The Rotary Foundation c/o 911600, P.O. Box 4090 STN A, Toronto, ON M5W 0E9, Canada
2. Friends of RAM-Global-also online!
To give to RAM-Global and we will allocate to ongoing projects, please donate via the Illinois Prairie Community Foundation (IPCF) TAX EIN 37-1377415:
Online: Friends of RAM-Global Fund https://ilprairiecf.org/ram-global
By check mail to: IPCF Attn: Friends of RAM-Global – 915 E Washington, Suite 2, Bloomington, IL 61701
3. Direct donations
These are not tax deductible nor TRF credit
For wire transfers please send to:
Bank – First Horizon Bank
Address – 260 Crandon Blvd, Suite #A51, Key Biscayne, FL, 33149
Account Name – ROTARIANS AGAINST MALARIA-GLOBAL
Routing Number 084000026
Account number 00020001852930