- Provide funding and technical support to Fair Future Foundation in East Sumba, Indonesia.
- Observe provision of spraying services and mosquito nets.
- Observe results from medical intervention, (malaria testing), and measured reduction of cases.
- Secure project funding to enable equipment to be purchased and delivered to the island.
- To observe the interaction with villagers and FFF in testing for malaria and providing medica; treatment.
- To measure the work completed in visiting the remote villages and reporting the distribution of nets and a
- reduction in cases.
- To ensure the Fair Future Foundation has adequate funding to carry out the training of volunteers. On my last visit 70 young people, (professionals) were given appropriate training.
- To ensure that the maximum malaria tests can be carried out in regions. Groups of 5 villages contain approx,750 people, who will benefit.
- To ensure that the education processes enable villagers, especially children, to learn about malaria and